Thursday, May 26, 2011

The 10 Commandments of shoes (sorry today is a bad day...I fully intend to shop)

A friend of mine bought me this little book called Wisdom for the Sole its by Denise Mosley...its a totally cute gift for shoe lovers. So Ahem..... shall we proceed. The 10 Commandments of shoes:


1. Thou shall not worship any other accessory

2. Thou shall not throw them in a pile on the closet floor

3. For 6 days you shall labor and on the 7th day you shall rest

4. Thou shall not mistake the name of the designer

5. Honor your heels & flats equally

6. Thou shall not pay full price....if you can get them for a bargain

7. Thou shall not totally sacrifice comfort for the sake of fashion

8. Nor shall you completely sacrifice fashion for the sake of comfort!

9. Thou shall not wear sandals without non chipped toe nail polish

10. Thou shall not covet thy girlfriend's shoes!

3 comments:

  1. lol! thats so cute! i will be wearing my new glittery ones to vegas this weekend. and imsure my feet will be killing me!!

    http://thelifeofyani.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA HA, Its funny cause no matter how much they hurt I wont take them off but sometimes I am one complete "B*tch" cause my shoes hurt. I hope you have an awesome time in Vegas doll! Rock those heels!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need this/This will be like my next bible..
    Great post!

    Tammy
    http://afendibagandabadattitude.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete